A CULTURE OF GIVING
Riverview School has a long and distinguished history of philanthropic support dating back to its inception in 1957. Please click to read the 2011-2012 Annual Report on Giving.
Independent schools such as Riverview School are able to provide a caring community for its adolescents and young adults because of the support given each year by our generous supporters. This support comes from our entire school family as parents, alumni parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty and staff, and friends contribute to Riverview.
Gifts to the school can take many forms including unrestricted funds, gifts-in-kind, underwriting and restricted funds. Additionally, donors have the opportunity to support various fundraising programs including Annual Giving, the Gala, capital campaigns, gifts to the endowment, and planned giving.
To understand what a difference your financial investment in Riverview makes, visit the Helmsman Fund, the Gala, and Planned Giving tabs listed to the left. For your convenience, we have also made giving to Riverview easier by adding a secure on-line giving page. Click on the link to the left.
Ways of Giving
- Cash via check or credit card
- Gifts-in-kind - donations of needed goods and services
- Auction items - items that can be auctioned at the Village of Dreams Gala
- Matching gifts - Many companies offer matching gift programs to make contributions to organizations supported by their employees. Please ask your Human Resources Department to learn if your company offers a matching gifts program.
- Securities - It is often advantageous to make a gift of appreciated stocks and/or bonds. Please see Helmsman Annual Fund page for directions regarding how to make a gift of securities.
- Planned Gifts - Please contact George Swope at 508-888-0489 x271 for more information regarding planned giving options.
Riverview School is a not-for-profit organization under section
501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code. All donations made to Riverview School
are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Please contact the Advancement Office if our tax ID number is required.