Riverview changes lives....
We invite you to navigate our website and learn why past and present students and their families cherish their involvement with Riverview School.
- Co-educational, boarding school services 180 students ages 11–19 in the middle and secondary program, and ages 18–22 in the post-secondary program (GROW) with a 5-week summer option
- IQ within 65-95 range
- No significant behavioral or emotional problems
- Gentle, friendly, naïve students
- Serves adolescents and young adults with complex language, learning and cognitive disabilities
- Thematic, integrated, language-based curriculum, taught by licensed faculty
- Research-validated instructional approaches
- Typical teenage activities and “no-cut” athletic program
- Real life opportunities to generalize skills
- Comprehensive health care services
- Licensed speech and language pathologists
- Safe, supportive, structured family school